Thursday, February 11, 2010

Panama!

Lucy and I have been in Panama now for a few days and acclimating to 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity just fine. I have been in such climates numerous time in my life, but never with such a sudden shift from 30 degrees and snowy to sunny and tropical. I should be missing the skiing back home, but I'm really not.

We are on the Caribbean side on the country on the archipeligo of Bocas del Toro. We happen to be here during Carnival and the tmain town of Bocas is packed. Lucy and I are heading to the island of Bastimentos today, which we hear and are hoping is much more quite. It has been mostly surfing for us thus far, but we plan on getting some kayaks in the next few days and actually fish. in another couple weeks, we will be heading for the Pacific Coast to go after roosterfish, snook, and get in a some more surfing. I will submit posts when I can, but to be frank, the ocean is my main priority at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment